- Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development from Unconventional Reservoirs
- Utilizing Technology in Modern Exploration and Production
- Horizontal Wells: Design, Drilling, Completion, Hydraulic Fracturing, and Production Techniques
- Reservoir Characterization, Case Studies/Histories
- Recent Advances and Case Studies in Enhanced Recovery of Oil and Gas
- Conventional Petroleum Exploration and Production in the Eastern USA
- Energy Sustainability and the Environment
- Regional Geology of the Eastern USA
- Environmental Impacts from Hydraulic Fracturing, Wastewater Disposal, and Minerals Extraction
- Historical Perspectives on Energy Development in the Eastern USA
Apologies that we couldn't tweet out the details for the other two speakers last night, there was some error preventing folks from posting, including us. A frustrating bug when we want to promote everyone in our lineup equally but we'll try again next time!
Who's speaking at tonight's HYBRID meeting of the Geological Society of Washington? Dr. Jay Pulli is!
Tonight's the first Geological Society of Washington meeting of 2023!
The meeting will be VIRTUAL only on Zoom and feature three talks:
Tonight's the final meeting of our fall lineup! Hybrid style in person with our friends @theAGU and online via Zoom. Instead of hearing three different talks, we'll receive the presidential address from our current President Larry Meinert!