Registration is open for the Eastern Section AAPG 2019 Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held in Columbus, Ohio, October 12-16, 2019 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus – Worthington (https://www.esaapg.org/annual-meeting/).
There are over 100 talks and posters that will be presented in the following sessions:
- Hydrocarbon Exploration and Development from Unconventional Reservoirs
- Utilizing Technology in Modern Exploration and Production
- Horizontal Wells: Design, Drilling, Completion, Hydraulic Fracturing, and Production Techniques
- Reservoir Characterization, Case Studies/Histories
- Recent Advances and Case Studies in Enhanced Recovery of Oil and Gas
- Conventional Petroleum Exploration and Production in the Eastern USA
- Energy Sustainability and the Environment
- Regional Geology of the Eastern USA
- Environmental Impacts from Hydraulic Fracturing, Wastewater Disposal, and Minerals Extraction
- Historical Perspectives on Energy Development in the Eastern USA
In addition, there are three pre-meeting field trips, two short courses, two luncheons, and the Student Job Expo.
Early Bird Registration deadline is September 30th.
GSW is an AAPG affiliate society.